Scanning Moisture Meter
Accurately reads elevated moisture content using cutting-edge electromagnetic wave technology that penetrates 1½” through most materials.
Sper Scientific's pinless moisture meter can quickly indicate the moisture content of materials with measured CM% function. The depth of penetration is about 20-40mm. There is also a measure and hold function as well as a min/max display setting. The Sper Scientific pin-less moisture meter comes with an alarm function and low battery indication. Auto power off feature. A white backlit LCD display.
The round metal probe will not scratch surfaces and automatically calibrates to dry air. The probe can be held at any angle and reads 0 to 100% moisture in wood and drywall for building inspection, lumber, water damage repair, and other industries. The large LCD simultaneously displays current, maximum and minimum moisture content, has a bright backlight and a low battery indicator. Features adjustable audible and visible, Hi/Low wetness risk alarm, auto-power-off and a hold function. Comes ready to use with clear instructions and 3 AAA batteries.
- Relative Pinless moisture reading for non-invasive measurement from 0.0 to 100.0% with 0.1 resolution
- Multifunction backlit triple LCD display
- Pinless measurement depth from 0.78" (20mm) to 1.6" (40mm) below the surface
- High frequency sensing technology
- Automatic Data Hold
- Two adjustable alarm levels with audible beeper and visual (flashing “RISK” or “WET”) indicators
- Automatic calibration (in dry air) when the meter is powered on
- Low battery indication
- Auto Power off
- 5 year warranty, CE
Dimensions: 9.25 x 2.5 x 1.1" (235x63x28mm)
Weight: 7.7oz (218g)