Recertification - Hygrometer - Temperature & RH
There is an increasing requirement by customers for documentation supporting manufacturer's claims of accuracy on their scientific equipment.
This is partially due to the increasing acceptance of quality standards, such as ISO 9000* and GMP**, which require that periodic certification of test equipment be performed and documented.
At Sper Scientific we believe this trend is highly justified. To help, we have instituted this program of certification. Most testing is done in-house with our own state-of-the-art equipment. Whenever possible and practical, we use N.I.S.T. traceable equipment and N.I.S.T. procedures.
* ISO 9002 1987 (E) Section 4.10
** FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Section 820.61
Complete DocumentationEach certified product comes with:
- Serial Number
- Certification Label
- Certification Report Traceable to N.I.S.T.
(Specifies that the standards against which the product has been calibrated were themselves calibrated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T.), or with N.I.S.T. certified equipment under conditions specified by N.I.S.T.)
Sper Scientific offers two types of certification on our products:1. N.I.S.T. Traceable Certification Report
2. Certification Report
The list below indicates which meters we recertify, and which certification they receive. If you do not find your product in the list below, we do not offer re-certification on it.
HUMIDITY METERS - N.I.S.T. Traceable Certification Report
- 800054 - Self-Contained Datalogger
- 800254 - Wireless Humidity / Temperature Monitor
- 800255 - Additional Wireless Sensor for 800254
HYGROMETERS - N.I.S.T. Traceable Certification Report
- 736920 - Dial Hygrometer / Thermometer
Please follow these step-by-step directions to order a Sper Scientific recertification. All recertifications are pre-paid only1. Use the list provided here in the certifiable products tab navigation. Find your product number, and note which re-certification you'll need to select.
If you cannot find your product number, then we do not offer recertification on it.
2. Select the correct recertification option and quantity and add to your cart.
3. Follow steps 1-3 for any other re-certifications you need to order.
4. Continue through the checkout process.
5. Put the product, new batteries and the printed order confirmation in a box, seal the box and address it to:
6. Allow 3 to 5 business days for product certification and order processing.
8281 E. Evans Rd. Suite #103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Certification for Force Gauges, Laser Power Meters require 30 day lead time for certification, Pressure Transducers, Radiation Meters, Torque Meters, and Vacuum Meters may take longer than 3 - 5 business days. Contact Customer Service for more information.
- If you require the certified product by a specific date, include this information in the "Comments" field during checkout and use an expedited shipping option for the quickest delivery. We will do our best to meet your deadline.