This clinical refractometer with automatic temperature compensation (ATC 10°C-30°C) is designed to measure the specific gravity and refractive index of a urine sample within seconds.
A refractometer measures the extent to which light is bent (refracted) through a liquid sample. They are commonly used to help identify or confirm the identity of a sample, assess the purity of a sample, or determine the concentration of a solute in a solution.
They can be used in labs, on production lines, in the field or anywhere. Simply place a drop or two of a sample on the prism and read the results immediately. With reasonable care, their reliability, precision and optical performance will last a lifetime.
- Soft rubber eye piece for comfortable viewing
- Comfortable non-slip rubber grip
- Measurement scale provides direct reading
- Accurate testing results
- Extremely easy to use and calibrate
- Durable and built to last
- Adjustable manual focus
- No battery or power source required
|1 to 12g/dL Serum Albumen
1.000 to 1.050 Urine Specific Gravity
1.3330 to 1.3600 Refractive Index (nD)