Accurately Measure UVA and UVB LightUV light intensity appears on the large backlit display in either µW or mW/cm² while the small lower display simultaneously shows minimum, maximum, average and recorded data. Up to 20 data points can be recorded automatically at a variety of intervals.
Features zero point reset, hold, and indicates when the battery is low. Comes in a protective hard foam lined carrying case complete with a UV probe, tripod screw, magnetic mount and a 9V battery. Measures long and medium wave UV-A/B for applications such as forensics, chromatography, electrophoresis and dermatology.
- Measure damaging UV (ultraviolet) light in the environment and museums.
- UV degradation studies in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, semiconductor, printing, window tinting, and other industries.
- Laboratory chromatography, electrophoresis and forensics.
- Test UV sterilization and dermatology lamps in hospitals.
- 5 Year Warranty, CE, RoHS.
Dimensions: 5½” × 1⅞” × 1⅛” (140 × 49 × 30 mm)
Weight (with probe): 8.6 oz (246 g)
Cord Length: 45 ½" (outside the wand attachment)
N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration available at additional cost (Select option above).
|Wavelength:||Calibration Point:||UV Range:||Resolution:||Accuracy:|
|290 to 370 nm||365 nm||1 µW/cm² to 40.00 mW/cm²||1 µW and 0.01 mW/cm²||±4% ±1 digit
Share this Product
A few of our valued customers: