Housed in a protective Rubberized IP65 waterproof case to safeguard the electronics from wet environments and makes for easy clean UPS. Measure samples as small as 1 ml, in the field with laboratory accuracy. Sample temperature is initially displayed on the large LCD followed by the measurement results.
The sophisticated microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation and automatic shutoff (after 3 minutes). features one-button calibration to distilled water and indicates when the battery is low. Powered by a rechargeable, long-life, li (lithium-ion) battery providing 50,000 tests or about half a year use on a single charge. Comes ready to use with instructions, carrying case, transfer-pipet and an AC power adapter.
Dimensions: 4 ½" x 2¼" x 1 inch (108 x 57 x 25 mm)
Weight 5 oz. (141 G)
- Rugged & Ip65 waterproof, ideal for field use, long-life rechargeable battery
- Urine specific gravity range: 1.000 to 1.050| resolution 0001 | accuracy 0.002
- Including range: 1.3330 to 1.390 | resolution 0.0001 | accuracy 0.003Nd
- Serum protein g/dl range: 0 to 12 | resolution 0.1 | accuracy 0.2
- 1 Year Warranty, CE, RoHS
|Unit of Measure||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
|Urine Specific Gravity||1.000 to 1.050||0001||±0.002|
|Serum Protein g/dL||0 to 12||0.1||±0.2|
|nD||1.3330 to 1.3900||0.0001||±0.003 nD|
Partager ce produit
A few of our valued customers: