AquaShock Dissolved Oxygen Kit
Rugged, reliable, accurate
• IP67 Waterproof
• Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
• Protective soft-grip outer layer
AquaShock® meters have been designed and tested to ensure accurate, reliable water quality measurement under any conditions. Results are easy to read, in any light, on the large LED backlit display. Powered by a long-lasting, environmentally friendly, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery. AquaShock® meters are very intuitive and include all the functions you will likely ever need, including: review of 99 memories (min/max/ave) directly on the meter’s display, internal clock and calendar, temperature in °C or °F, auto-ranging, automatic and manual temperature compensation, and hold. EPA Equivalency Method: 360.1
AquaShock® is virtually unbreakable, eliminating the inconvenience of frequent instrument repair or replacement for at least 5 years of uninterrupted, accurate, reliable use.
• Measures DO (Dissolved Oxygen) in either % saturation, ppm or mg/L.
• Accepts corrections for salinity and barometric pressure.
• Automatic calibration to air.
• Recalls slope and last calibration.
• AquaShock® DO Meter; AC adaptor; manual; warranty card; probe input covers;
• ATC DO probe with 10' cable (6 month warranty on the probe); protective, foam-lined, hard-shell carrying case.
Meter Dimensions: 7¾" × 3¾" × 2¾" (197 × 95 × 70 mm)
Meter Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
Kit Dimensions: 13½" × 11¼" × 3" (343 × 286 × 76 mm)
U.S. Patent 8,480,428