Stopwatch Timer for Sports and Other Applications
This Sper Scientific Stopwatch features 100 memories of split and lap times, will count up or down to 20 hours in 1/100 second resolution and offers many advanced features. The large 3 line display simultaneously shows total elapsed time, split time, current lap time, lap counter and indicates low battery. This Stopwatch also has a unique LCD contrast adjustment and touch tone selectable buttons. The sonically welded case insures excellent water resistance. Button cell battery included. N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of compliance available.
Features 5 timing modes:
- Stopwatch: Recalls split and lap times as well as the slowest, fastest & average laps.
- Timer: With 3 modes: count down and stop, count down and repeat, count down and then count up.
- Clock: Selectable for 12 or 24 hour format, with alarm clock, calendar and hourly chime modes.
- Stroke: Calculates average strokes, beats or pulses per minute based on the timing of 3 sample strokes.
- Pacer: Set from 5 to 240 beeps per minute.
Dimensions: 3¼” x 2½” x ¾” Weight: 2.8 oz